1 - 2 years of professional photo and video experience
Entry-level position located inSan Diego, California Type: Full Time Requirements: 1-2+ years of professional photo and video experience
Grown Strong is looking for a professional videographer/Photographer to join our in-house creative team to handle select projects in the San Diego area.
The Role: You will work closely with our content and marketing team to produce video and photo assets on a rolling project basis-if you love bringing a storyboard to life, then this position is for you!
This individual will engage with the team in planning to offer creative input on video and photo projects. He or she will be responsible for all video filming on location as well as all post production efforts.
Skills Required for Success: - 1-2+ years of professional photo and video experience
- Has own equipment for filming, audio recording, and editing (filming at minimum 4K, Mirrorless/DSLR equipment, gimbal, lighting equipment, audio equipment, drone a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, or Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to operate in a variety of settings (in studio, outdoors, low light settings, etc.)
- Attention to detail, creative, deadline-oriented.
- Able to be innovative and produce ideas that align with company branding.
- Able to deliver final product with quick turnaround timelines.
About the Gig: - Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content all of Grown Strong platforms.
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
Candidates must attach a portfolio link or samples of work to be considered. Resume will not be reviewed if creative work is not provided.