Mid-level position, ideally located in San Diego, California
Type: Part Time or Full Time
Requirements: 3+ years of education or work within marketing and / or growth hacking.
Grown Strong is looking a director of marketing / growth hacker that can lead the brand marketing strategy and help enhance the growth of the company.
You'll be responsible for analyzing, developing, executing, and innovating existing marketing & E-Commerce strategies to grow awareness and drive conversions that should lead to increased market share and customer base.
To ensure success, you should be skilled at optimizing business processes across all departments and able to tailor your solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals. You should be innovative, passionate and excited about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
Skills Required for Success:
- Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar. Or 3-5 years of relevant experience in the digital content, marketing , and/or growth hacking space.
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset with a desire to work hard and passionate about what you do.
- High proficiency in e-commerce platforms; extensive experience with Shopify & Klaviyo required.
- Experience of delivering world-class and highly creative campaigns and activations with a community and social-first mindset.
- Growth minded strategic leadership with leadership skills.
About the Gig:
- Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals.
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Building brand marketing & sales plan to achieve goals.
- Designing, facilitating, and maintaining focus groups to test products and marketing performance.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
- Reporting on initiatives, projects and performance.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
If this sounds interesting to you please email us your completed employment application form and attach a resume & cover letter. If there's a good fit we'll set up a call to talk more details.