Bulk cook 4 days worth of breakfast for two people in under an hour with few dishes to clean and a delicious taste. YES, that sounds too good to be true but it is not. This delicious, healthy and macro friendly breakfast is what you need to make your life easier and better.
- 50 minutes
- 440 grams of buckwheat
- 8 eggs
- 736 grams of egg whites
- 2 bananas (130 grams)
- 400 grams blueberries
- 120 grams heavy cream
- 40 grams maple syrup
*Oats can substitute buckwheat with similar result.
- Put buckwheat in a large pot. Add water as you would if you were cooking a a traditional oatmeal and place on medium heat.
- Cut bananas into smaller pieces and mix it into the buckwheat while it continues to cook. Add cinnamon as desired as well.
- While buckwheat is continuing to cook, start to measure and mix eggs and egg whites together in a large bowl with a little bit of salt. Use a large bowl and save this bowl for later as you’ll need it again.
- Once the buckwheat starts to get more “stiff” you add the eggs and egg whites. Stiff meaning as the buckwheat is almost done cooking this is when you add the egg mixture.
- Lower the heat a little bit and keep stirring. The pot burns easily at this point, so keep stirring.
- Once you start seeing white inside the mixture, which is from the eggs cooking, leave it on for another minute or two and then take it off.
- Place the large bowl from earlier (after you quickly wash it) onto the food scale and reset scale.
- Dump the whole mixture into the bowl and measure how much it weighs.
- Divide the number by 8 portions and separate into 8 tupperwares.
- Add 50 grams of blueberries, 15 grams of heavy cream, 5 grams of maple syrup to each portion.
- Eat todays breakfast warm (or cold) and save the rest of the portion in the fridge. They only get better as they sit.
- Carbohydrates 60g
- Fats 10g
- Protein 25g