Protein-Packed Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate lovers... Get ready to indulge in a (almost) guilt-free dessert that's packed with protein and flavor! This creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-delicious chocolate mousse will satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking your macros.
Perfect for a healthy Valentine's treat or any other time you're craving something sweet.
And... It is so easy to make that even if you have trouble making hard-boiled eggs you'll be able to easily master this one!
Made with simple, wholesome ingredients like ripe avocados, unsweetened cocoa powder, and almond milk, this dessert is not only delicious but also good for you.
So, grab a spoon and savor every rich, chocolatey bite. You won't even realize you're eating something healthy! Enjoy.
- Using the ingredients below this recipe will yield 2 servings.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Optional toppings such as raspberries and mint
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, protein powder, and almond milk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into small cups, glasses or bowls.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Optional - Add a couple raspberries and fresh mint leaves on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Macronutrients per serving:
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 20g
(Macronutrients will vary a little bit depending on type of protein powder and toppings)