Picture this... You've had a indulgent morning and now you're looking to balance out your macros for the day. BUT, you only have little fat left on your macros and you don't want know what to eat.
We understand the struggle, however don't worry, we've got the perfect solution! Presenting our Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry.
With tender, juicy chicken breast and a colorful medley of fresh vegetables, every bite is packed with flavor and nutrition. The simple sauce brings everything together, making this meal irresistible. And the best part? It's low in fat but high in protein, making it the perfect choice for those looking to balance out their macros.
So, if you're looking for a nutritious and delicious dinner option, this Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry is the way to go! Follow the recipe, and enjoy a meal that's easy to make, good for you, and sure to satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your macros.
- Using the ingredients below this recipe will yield 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro and sesame seeds, for topping
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side, or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and garlic, and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- While cooking, cut your chicken into smaller cubes or strings depending on your preference.
- Add the snap peas, broccoli, soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch to the skillet, and continue to stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Mix in your chicken pieces at the very
- Spread fresh cilantro on top and drizzle some sesame seeds.
- You are now ready to serve.
Macronutrients per serving (based on 4 servings):
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 39g